Veteran Buyers Or Sellers In Roseburg, Oregon
Are You a Veteran Looking To Buy Or Sell a Home In Roseburg, Oregon?
The G Team are the top experts on selling or buying a home in Roseburg, Oregon. See available Roseburg listings below and reach out to us for questions or to see a property in person.
The G Team would like to reach out to Veteran Buyers or Sellers in Roseburg, Oregon. We’re the #1 Agent in Douglas County for Veterans looking to sell or buy a house in Roseburg. Real estate can be complicated when you’re a Veteran. VA Loans, grants, subsidies and fees can sound intimidating whether you’re buying or selling. The G Team can help guide you through all of the details. If you’re a Veteran looking to buy a home in Roseburg, you’ll discover what an amazing, supportive community it is and the excellent outdoor recreation opportunities that the area has to offer. We have listed a few below.
In fact, we don’t just help veterans sell and buy Roseburg homes, we’ve lived in the Roseburg area for decades and we’ve helped dozens of veteran clients navigate their way through finding the perfect home for sale in Roseburg, and Douglas County. One of the G Team members, Brian Grubbs is a veteran of both the US Navy and US Army and uses that experience to bring a higher level of customer service and dedication to the real estate profession.
So, if you fall into this category: Veteran Buyers Or Sellers In Roseburg, Oregon first contact the G Team right away and also check out the currently available properties in and around the area below.
Additionally, we are proud to announce that Brian and Tracy Grubbs, both members of the G Team, have recently been awarded the nationally recognized Military Relocation Professional Certification. The National Association of Realtors® awards the MRP certification to Realtors® who help military personnel, veterans and their families find housing that lets them make the best use of their benefits and serves the unique needs of military life.
Brian and Tracy are committed to serving fellow Veterans in Douglas County and can offer experienced advice to anyone looking to utilize their Veteran benefits! Reach out today!
Here are some helpful tips for when you transition from military to civilian life.
- Be sure to take your DD214 to the county clerk’s office. They will file it in their system. That way you will always be able to get a certified copy in the future.
- Keep all your discharge papers, IE Medical Records, Awards, separation financial statements.
- Pack away all your medals and ribbons to keep them safe, or make a shadow box.
- Put your military pictures in an album.
- Check into the nearest VA and see if you qualify for an annual exam.
- Visit the Douglas County Veterans service office at the court house to see if you qualify for benefits.
- Service-connected disabled veterans get free parking and camping at state parks. You may camp for free in a tent, RV or standard horse camp site for a total of 10 nights in a 30 day period at Oregon State Parks.
- Service-connected resident disabled war veterans rated 25% or more can get free hunting & fishing licenses. Disabled veterans are also eligible for an Oregon Elk tag at a reduced cost.
- When taking a test for state employment veterans get five points added to their final score, disabled veterans get ten points.
- Veterans rated at 40% or more disabled by the VA may qualify for a property tax exemption.
- Disabled Veterans can have one permanent set of licence plates for a vehicle.
- Take your DD214 to the DMV and get branch specific license plates.
- Attend the Annual Douglas County Veterans parade in Roseburg, Oregon.
- Join a local VFW.
- Always ask local businesses if they have a VA discount. (Several of them do) a couple of our favorites are Lowes and Home Depot.
- No loan limits (you still have to qualify for loan amount). Borrow up to $1,000,000!
- When you’re ready to move, call us for a list of our preferred VA lenders, and let us help you find the perfect home!
Why Roseburg, Oregon?
Roseburg, Oregon is an outdoor lovers paradise. It’s a short drive to the coastal cities of Reedsport and Coos Bay. Nearby Crater Lake National Park draws visitors from all around the world. The North Umpqua River east of Roseburg is internationally recognized for its legendary fly fishing. People living in Roseburg love to bike, hike, ski, and golf and everything in-between. Veterans live in Roseburg for all of that, but also because of the health care they receive at The Roseburg VA Medical Center (RVAMC) which consists of one Veterans Health Administration (VHA) facility located in Roseburg and three outpatient clinics.